Join Our Team
Registered Behavior Technicians:
We are looking for ABA therapists to provide intensive 1:1 therapy for children with autism and other learning disabilities. ABA therapy will be conducted in-home, in schools, and at the center.
- Applicants who are already RBT (Registered Behavioral Therapists) certified may eligible for signing bonus!!
If interested in becoming a RBT, contact us!
Must have a love for working with children, be 18 years old, graduated high school, and be able to pass a background test.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst:
We are looking for experienced BCBAs who want to work with individuals with developmental disabilities in a range of settings. You must be able to:
- Provide training for new therapists
- Create curriculum programs and procedures
- Develop and oversee individualized treatment plans based on the principles of ABA
- Conduct behavioral assessments
- Analyze data and make data-based program changes
- Write reports documenting client’s progress to submit to funding sources
- Conduct parent trainings
- Lead team meetings
- Be able to multitask and be a part of a collaborative team!
Must be registered as a BCBA and in good standing with the BACB! Must be licensed in the state of Mississippi and be able to pass a background test.
Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst:
Under the supervision of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) provides supervision and acts as a role model for the team.
- Proficient with all duties of an ABA Therapist
- Creates and updates client programming and behavior intervention plans under guidance of the BCBA
- Provides ongoing feedback, training, and supervision to RBTs
- Assists BCBA with functional analyses and skills/developmental assessments
- Creates data sheets to monitor progress and behaviors as needed
- Consistently works to improve quality of therapy by seizing opportunities to train and teach in all environments
- Attends and actively participates in parent team meetings, IEP meetings, Therapist meetings, trainings and other meetings as requested
- Monitors effectiveness of staff training activities and materials and provides feedback to Administration as needed
Must be registered as a BCaBA and in good standing with the BACB! Must be licensed in the state of Mississippi and be able to pass a background test.
Could ABA Help Your Family?
All information you share or questions you ask is 100% confidential and protected so please feel at ease discussing your unique situation.
We will reply to you immediately.