Join Our Team
Colorful Minds, LLC celebrates multiple approaches and perspectives. Our appreciation for the diversity to be found along the autism spectrum is what sparked the idea for our name, Colorful Minds! As such, we believe that diversity drives innovation and have established a culture where difference is valued. We are always growing our network of people and programs to help our team flourish and manage their careers paths. Colorful Minds, LLC strives to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels free to be themselves while at one of our clinics or events.
Joining a new team or work environment can be intimidating. Therefore, we would like to give you an insight into what you can expect from our culture and how Colorful Minds operates within our profession. The field of applied behavior analysis is a nuanced one and will take time to master; even those at the top of our field will always be learning new techniques. We created our proprietary training curriculum to meet the standards as set by our national board, the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB), we also incorporated multiple approaches to better help those with different learning styles. During your training, you can expect a mix of class work, hands-on experience, and roleplaying with team members to better help illustrate skills and concepts. Colorful Minds, LLC has always held high standards, which we expect all those on our team to meet. Our training is tough, but we will provide all the resources and opportunities for you to succeed. We hope that you will rise to the challenge and become the best therapist that you can be in order to help those children with special needs in our community.
Registered Behavior Technicians:
We are looking for ABA therapists to provide intensive 1:1 therapy for children with autism and other learning disabilities. ABA therapy will be conducted in-home, in schools, and at the center.
- Applicants who are already RBT (Registered Behavioral Therapists) certified may eligible for signing bonus!!
If interested in becoming a RBT, contact us!
Must have a love for working with children, be 18 years old, graduated high school, and be able to pass a background test.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst:
We are looking for experienced BCBAs who want to work with individuals with developmental disabilities in a range of settings. You must be able to:
- Provide training for new therapists
- Create curriculum programs and procedures
- Develop and oversee individualized treatment plans based on the principles of ABA
- Conduct behavioral assessments
- Analyze data and make data-based program changes
- Write reports documenting client’s progress to submit to funding sources
- Conduct parent trainings
- Lead team meetings
- Be able to multitask and be a part of a collaborative team!
Must be registered as a BCBA and in good standing with the BACB! Must be licensed in the state of Mississippi and be able to pass a background test.
Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst:
Under the supervision of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) provides supervision and acts as a role model for the team.
- Proficient with all duties of an ABA Therapist
- Creates and updates client programming and behavior intervention plans under guidance of the BCBA
- Provides ongoing feedback, training, and supervision to RBTs
- Assists BCBA with functional analyses and skills/developmental assessments
- Creates data sheets to monitor progress and behaviors as needed
- Consistently works to improve quality of therapy by seizing opportunities to train and teach in all environments
- Attends and actively participates in parent team meetings, IEP meetings, Therapist meetings, trainings and other meetings as requested
- Monitors effectiveness of staff training activities and materials and provides feedback to Administration as needed
Must be registered as a BCaBA and in good standing with the BACB! Must be licensed in the state of Mississippi and be able to pass a background test.
Do You Have Any Questions?
All information you share or questions you ask is 100% confidential and protected so please feel at ease discussing your unique situation.
We will reply to you immediately.