Join Our Team
Registered Behavior Technicians:
We are looking for ABA therapists to provide intensive 1:1 therapy for children with autism and other learning disabilities. ABA therapy will be conducted in-home, in schools, and at the center.
- Applicants who are already RBT (Registered Behavioral Therapists) certified may eligible for signing bonus!!
If interested in becoming a RBT, contact us!
Must have a love for working with children, be 18 years old, graduated high school, and be able to pass a background test.
Lead Teacher :
We are looking for someone to work under the supervision of a BCBA. You will be in charge of assisting with setting up programs, collecting and graphing data, administering assessments, helping with curriculum development, training staff and parents, and will be able to provide intensive 1:1 and small group therapy to children who have autism and other learning disabilities. ABA therapy will be conducted in-home, in schools, and at the center.
Must have a love for working with children, 18 years or older, college degree, be organized, good communication and writing skills, and be able to pass a background test.
Experience as a special education teachers is a plus!
If you are in an ABA program and need supervision this position will be perfect for you, contact us!
Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst:
Under the supervision of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) provides supervision and acts as a role model for the team.
- Proficient with all duties of an ABA Therapist
- Creates and updates client programming and behavior intervention plans under guidance of the BCBA
- Provides ongoing feedback, training, and supervision to RBTs
- Assists BCBA with functional analyses and skills/developmental assessments
- Creates data sheets to monitor progress and behaviors as needed
- Consistently works to improve quality of therapy by seizing opportunities to train and teach in all environments
- Attends and actively participates in parent team meetings, IEP meetings, Therapist meetings, trainings and other meetings as requested
- Monitors effectiveness of staff training activities and materials and provides feedback to Administration as needed
Must be registered as a BCaBA and in good standing with the BACB! Must be licensed in the state of Mississippi and be able to pass a background test.
Could ABA Help Your Family?
All information you share or questions you ask is 100% confidential and protected so please feel at ease discussing your unique situation.
We will reply to you immediately.