Center – Based Therapy
Parents & Caregivers
Parents, we know you have your plate full. If you are simply wanting guidance on how to teach your child, we are here to help you get on the path to success. We offer consultation in person, in the comfort of your home, and/or over the phone.
We can help with:
IEP Meeting Assistance
We understand what an overwhelming process IEP planning can be for families. We are here to offer support and guidance through the process.
- Did you know that you are entitled to call an IEP meeting at any time and do not have to wait for your child’s annual review?
- Did you know that your child’s IEP goals should be defined in measurable and observable terms?
- Did you know you are able to bring anyone you want to IEP meetings and that it is illegal for schools to discourage you from doing so?
- Did you know that you can request the time/date of your child’s IEP meeting to be changed to better fit your schedule?
Potty Training Assistance
Teaching your child to use the toilet is not always easy. We are here to offer support and guidance in setting up a potty training program in your home.
Academic Progress Assistance
We will help monitor your child’s curriculum and progress in various settings to make sure not a minute is wasted in your child’s development.
We can help with the following:
- Setting up rules, routines, and visual schedules
- Addressing problem behaviors
- Positive Reinforcement Strategies
Educators & Professionals
We are here to offer support and guidance to help you get on the path to success.
We can help with:
We can teach and assist you in using different ABA strategies that focus on positive reinforcement.
We can help identify and target certain behaviors to increase and decrease. We will show you how to monitor progress and collect data. In addition, you will also be instructed on how to use different ABA strategies to help improve compliance and reduce behaviors.
Visual Aids and Visual Schedules
We will help you create visuals that are individualized and show you how implement them in different settings.
Could ABA Help Your Family?
All information you share or questions you ask is 100% confidential and protected so please feel at ease discussing your unique situation.
We will reply to you immediately.